Between your tools, supplies and your crew, you carry a lot of cargo. You need a vehicle that provides you with secure storage, comfort and rugged durability. Don’t throw money down the drain with a van, box truck or any other Electrician’s vehicle. Upgrade to a pickup truck and a Master Series Truck Body and start to save money on gas, up-fit charges and less-downtime.
We can provide configurations to suit all your electrical contracting needs.
- Ample storage bins to hold all your small parts and accessories like wire nuts, screws and fasteners.
Accommodate up to 12’ conduit inside the Master 75 or on the roof of the Master 60.
- Choose between standard locking ladder racks or drop down ladder racks.
Optional cylinder locks for added security
- Spool racks for your wire spools can be mounted in side-doors.
Fully adjustable so you can make room for all your specialized equipment and tools.
- Easy access to tools from side doors.
We feature low access exterior doors! No entering the unit to get to wire boxes and gear.
- Generator storage
No Access to A/C power? Our generators can fix this problem.
No need to take the generator out, just turn on and plug in!
- Create a driving billboard with side decals
The Master provides plenty of room to advertise your business.
Removing the body from your truck removes the advertising from your truck.
- Great alternative to Vans
You will never want to buy a van EVER again. Click to see why…