The Master 75 a self sufficient work environment allowing any job to get done at any given time and any given place. The Master 75 offers maximum space for any work application, with a wide range of options, the Master 75 is sure to answer your needs.
Master fiberglass truck Bodies insert onto fleet pickup trucks and are a replacement for a van, SUV’s when ordered with the specific shim kit and an excellent secure upgrade from truck toppers. Master is self-contained and is a universal fit for all full-sized domestic trucks. With our patented lockdown system, you can install or remove the body from your truck within 15 minutes if you need to switch vehicles, take your truck into be serviced or replace your truck. The Master is a fully enclosed capsule so all your tools or equipment will stay safe and secure.
Master 75 Advantage
- Universal truck body insert installs on all standard trucks with 6.5 and 8’ box (Ford, GM, Dodge and Toyota).
- Walk and Stand, move comfortably with 74” of head space.
- Exceptional storage space both in the main body and overhang.
- Ideal for site location where the job will last a week or months simply remove the M75 leave it sitting on the HD Jack stands or the storage stand and you now have a secure office and or tool shed.
- No need to tow a trailer, because you will have everything in the Master.
- Its added value to your fleet reduces the costs associated with the transfer of equipment that is lost with changing vans.
- If you change trucks every 3 years, you always have a vehicle with a bumper to bumper warranty.
- When installed on a crew cab carry up to 6 workers and their tools. You can’t do that with a Van.
- Installing it on a 4×4 vehicle gives you access to all road, and whether conditions safer than a Van for your employees
- Master 75 configured to a Mobile Office is the ideal choice for busy site Supervisors or Managers that have to move between locations.
With or without side doors
With side doors only
|Unit length available||8′||6.5′|
|Interior maximum height||74″||74″|
|Interior maximum length||152″||132″|
|Interior maximum width||77″||77″|
|Interior capacity volume||340 ft squared||276 ft squared|
|Weight||700 lbs||600 lbs|
Patented Lock Down System
Our patented lock-down system allows you to remove the body from your truck within 15 minutes using a standard 9/16 socket wrench.
Completely configured interiors. turn key packages for trades, utility, military and emergency!
Strong and Lightweight
Fiberglass Construction. Much lighter than aluminum or steel. Save on gas and has less wear on your truck!
Air-tight and Water-tight
Air and water tight. Our bodies are air-tight and water-tight.