Master 50 Transferable Truck Bodies is our new cab-high version of the Master Series Truck Body. We designed this model for improved gas mileage and so you can access underground parking lots or low garage doors.
Master fiberglass truck Bodies insert onto all standard pickup trucks with 6.5 and 8’ box and are an excellent replacement for Truck Toppers. Master is self-contained and is a universal fit for all full-sized domestic trucks. With our patented lockdown system, and appropriate shim kit, you can install or remove the body from your truck within 15 minutes if you need to switch vehicles, take your truck into be serviced or update to a new one. The Master is a fully self-contained unit — so all your tools or equipment will stay safe and secure.
Master 50 Advantage
- Universal truck body insert installs on all Standard trucks (Ford, GM, Dodge and Toyota).
- With its lowest height in the series, it is possible to park it in underground parking lots (check the height of the truck).
- With the side doors, you have access to your tools without being forced to go inside.
- Its added value to your fleet reduces the costs associated with the transfer of equipment that is found with vans.
- If you change trucks every 3 years, you always have a vehicle with a bumper to bumper warranty.
- By installing a sliding floor, you benefit from maximum ergonomics, because your toolbox comes out of the vehicle.
- By using a truck with 4 doors, you can carry up to 6 workers and their tools.
- Installing it on a 4×4 vehicle gives you access to all roads, whether in winter or in rough terrain.
Two Styles of Rear Door available
With or without side doors
With side doors only
|Unit length available||8′||6.5′|
|Interior maximum height||44″||44″|
|Interior maximum length||100″||82″|
|Interior maximum width||75″||75″|
|Interior capacity volume||175 ft squared||145 ft squared|
|Weight||400 lbs||350 lbs|
Patented Lock Down System
Our patented lock-down system allows you to remove the body from your truck within 15 minutes using a standard 9/16 socket wrench.
Completely configured interiors. turn key packages for trades, utility, military and emergency!
Strong and Lightweight
Fiberglass Construction. Much lighter than aluminum or steel. Save on gas and have less wear on your truck!
Air-tight and Water-tight
Air and water tight. Our bodies are air-tight and water-tight.