The Master 60 is the flagship of our product line and like all of our products it is transferable truck bodies (with the appropriate included shim kit) to any of the major truck brands with a 6.5 or 8’ box. By the use of a specific roof profile it has been engineered to be the lightest and strongest unit available on the market today.
Universal fit to pickup truck fleet vehicles means high value. The Master 60 is a well proven, quality truck insert that has gained acceptance in a very broad number of different industries and markets. You can find the Master truck body in almost every industry including the Government and Military who have relied on the Master.
Master 60 Advantage
- Universal truck body insert installs on all large trucks (Ford, GM, Dodge and Toyota).
- Same interior height as a cargo van.
- Ideal when you need to tow a trailer closed on occasion, all your main tools will be found in the Master 60.
- When you go on small jobs, no need to have the trailer, because you will have everything in the Master.
- Its added value to your fleet reduces the costs associated with the transfer of equipment that is found with vans.
- If you change trucks every 3 years, you always have a vehicle with a bumper to bumper warranty.
- By installing a sliding floor, you benefit from maximum ergonomics, because your toolbox comes out of the vehicle.
- By using a truck with 4 doors, you can carry up to 6 workers and their tools.
- Installing it on a 4×4 vehicle gives you access to all roads, whether in winter or in rough terrain.
With or without side doors
With side doors only
|Unit length available||8′||6.5′|
|Interior maximum height||58″||58″|
|Interior maximum length||100″||82″|
|Interior maximum width||75″||75″|
|Interior capacity volume||251 ft squared||204 ft squared|
|Weight||450 lbs||400 lbs|
Patented Lock Down System
Our patented lock-down system allows you to remove the body from your truck within 15 minutes using a standard 9/16 socket wrench.
Completely configured interiors. turn key packages for trades, utility, military and emergency!
Strong and Lightweight
Fiberglass Construction. Much lighter than aluminum or steel. Save on gas and have less wear on your truck!
Air-tight and Water-tight
Air and water tight. Our bodies are air-tight and water-tight.